CVM central management enables you to manage and control your branches centrally and remotely from the head office. In addition, it collects data from all branches and produces different types of reports. CVM central management also includes analysis and simulation tools that help you in resource allocation and future planning.
System Monitoring and Configuration
- Get a real time view of your branches including queuing status and statistics, employees and customers being served on each counter.
- Get alert messages (Email, SMS, Internal Message) when certain alarming situation arises within a branch. Escalate the alert to higher management levels if no corrective action is taken.
- Monitor the status of software and devices within branches and send an alert message (Email, SMS, system message) to the technical team.
- Both of the above business and technical alerts are shown on an easy-to-read map dashboard.
- Configure your distributed system centrally.
- Automatic software upgrade remotely over the network for all Infotrix devices and software components.
Tellers and customer service employees constitute the cornerstone of any service-based organization. By optimizing your employees' performance, you can cut down on rendered services' costs and increase the number of served customers simultaneously, thus dramatically improving your overall performance and revenues.
CVM provides you with planning, analysis, and performance measurement tools that give a clear picture about employees' performance at all levels, starting from individual employee level, branch level, up to any level in your organizational hierarchy.
CVM includes a comprehensive set of dashboards, providing a clear view of employees' performance in relation to average and desired KPI's. It also includes simulation and planning tools that help management in resource planning across branches and time periods.
CVM incorporates powerful monitoring and reporting tools that enable you to obtain timely reports about customer flow patterns, service quality and processes, enabling you to optimize performance and to influence the company's strategic planning as a whole for its different services and processes. CVM monitoring and reporting tools are designed to deliver real-time, mission-critical information that is related to customer service in an easy-to-understand and highly visual format for convenient, timely reporting.